How to apply
The following is how you can join the international programs of Amirkabir University of Technology:
- Explore our programs
- Review admission requirements
- Prepare your application
- Apply online
- Upload your documents
- Monitor your status
We use a holistic review process when evaluating applicants for admission. We consider a variety of factors: the student’s academic record, extracurricular interests, intellectual achievements and personal background.
Courses at ICAUT are offered in English; however, if we do not reach the minimum course enrollment threshold, that course would be offered in Farsi instead.
Admission is granted to each applicant based on the following criteria:
- a. Educational records including the previous degrees and transcripts
- b. Accreditation of previous school or university
- c. Research activities including Industrial projects, conferences and/or journal papers, books, honors, etc.
- d. Recommendation letters from previous instructors / academic advisers
- e. English proficiency (We do provide language courses prior to the start of classes if you are not proficient.)
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org